- Admission to the LRC
- Holders of one of the VTC Alumni Card, VTC Visa Card or Borrower’s Ticket ($300 annual fee applies) can enter the LRC to enjoy the services provided by the Centre.
- Services Provided
- Alumni can enjoy reading of library materials, newspaper, magazines; printing and photocopying (Octopus card required); use of computer equipment and general enquiry services inside the LRC. However, borrowing of notebook computers and other AV equipment as well as booking of group discussion rooms will not be provided. In addition, alumni have to apply for a borrower’s ticket before they can borrow books from the LRC. Please refer to information below for details.
- Obtain your Library Borrower's Ticket (Graduate)
All graduates who have completed VTC courses which are at least of one-year duration of graduation may apply for an IVE library borrower's ticket.
- Application form may be obtained either
a) at any Circulation Counter of the IVE Libraries or
b) by downloading at
c) by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to one of the IVE Libraries.
- The applicant should make the application at the IVE Library of the campus from which the applicant graduated or at Tsing Yi Campus Library.
Please refer the Application Procedure
for more information.
- Borrowing Privilege
- Loan quota of 5 items of books and non-print materials for loan period of 4 weeks with one renewal.